Apex Launch Day - 11/14/2020

Wow, I have lost words to say. I did not expect such a successful launch for Apex Empires, and I would like to personally thank everyone who showed up. I don't even think our servers were expecting over 10 people to get on right away! While frustration may have risen on the Arcade due to heavy server lag near the beginning, we're using this as a learning experience. Within the next few weeks or so, we plan to upgrade allocated memory on mainly our Arcade server and maybe even open up some extra Arcade servers. With this comes funding, and you can help if you so choose to! If you would like to help support Apex Empires, feel free to purchase a rank here. I would like to note that purchasing a rank is completely optional, and we don't want to make you feel like you have to. While it does help Apex Empires, it is completely your choice. Once more, thank you all so much for a great launch that I would have never even imagined, and I hope to see you all on the server frequently.

Crackle

Comments

I think the server is pretty fun, I would recommend everyone to try this server out. :>