Approved OITQ Suggestions

Knazamn

Suggestions Team Lead
Suggestions Team
Hello! I have multiple suggestions in this thread.

1. Make a Grace Period in OITQ when you die.
Don't you hate it when you die instantly when you respawn after dying? Here is a solution: make a Grace Period. When someone dies, they have 3 seconds of invincibility. If someone shoots you while you are in your Grace Period, they will get their arrow back. If you hit someone in your Grace Period or shoot your arrow at someone, your invincibility will automatically turn off.

2. When you die, make it where you automatically switch to your sword.
I hate it when you die, you were about to shoot someone, and you die and you accidentally shoot your bow. You lose that one arrow that could've got you one (or more) kills. Simply, if you die, you automatically switch to your sword, so you don't accidentally shoot your bow.

3. In the one map where there are the teleporter things that teleport you to the other side of the map, make it where if you are in pvp, you can't teleport.
Simply, if you hit or got hit by anyone within 5 seconds of you trying to go into the teleporter, it won't teleport you to the other side. This is to prevent people trying to escape dying by going in the teleporter and then escaping the person that was trying to kill you. I forgot the map name though, but it is the map with the different regions/biomes.

4. Make a kill leaderboard on the sidebar.
This is to see who is in the lead with kills. By sidebar, I mean under where it says how many kills you have. This would be a big help by knowing who has the most kills, and if they are close to getting 15 kills.

Anyways, those are my suggestions. I hope for you to consider my suggestions!

CrackleHarvest36

Owner
Staff member
Owner
1. Make a Grace Period in OITQ when you die.
Don't you hate it when you die instantly when you respawn after dying? Here is a solution: make a Grace Period. When someone dies, they have 3 seconds of invincibility. If someone shoots you while you are in your Grace Period, they will get their arrow back. If you hit someone in your Grace Period or shoot your arrow at someone, your invincibility will automatically turn off.
This is actually a well thought of solution, and I like it. I was actually recently thinking about adding some sort of grace period for OITQ, and I like the way you suggested it.

2. When you die, make it where you automatically switch to your sword.
I hate it when you die, you were about to shoot someone, and you die and you accidentally shoot your bow. You lose that one arrow that could've got you one (or more) kills. Simply, if you die, you automatically switch to your sword, so you don't accidentally shoot your bow.
This is something we've been planning to update for a while now. We completely understand how this can and will mess up a lot of people.

3. In the one map where there are the teleporter things that teleport you to the other side of the map, make it where if you are in pvp, you can't teleport.
Simply, if you hit or got hit by anyone within 5 seconds of you trying to go into the teleporter, it won't teleport you to the other side. This is to prevent people trying to escape dying by going in the teleporter and then escaping the person that was trying to kill you. I forgot the map name though, but it is the map with the different regions/biomes.
This is actually something neither I nor 0FFBRAND have thought of before, but I like the idea. I believe this is definitely something that could be added when we release a combat update which will include Combat Mode. This really isn't a bad idea, I can actually agree with you here.

P.S. The map name is Four Seasons. :)

4. Make a kill leaderboard on the sidebar.
This is to see who is in the lead with kills. By sidebar, I mean under where it says how many kills you have. This would be a big help by knowing who has the most kills, and if they are close to getting 15 kills.
This is a planned update as well! We plan to roll this out within the next couple of Arcade updates on Apex Empires.

Overall, you have given us some great ideas, Knazamn! I am going to approve this suggestion as we plan to release most of these within the next few Arcade updates.