Considering Spleef suggestion

Knazamn

Suggestions Team Lead
Suggestions Team
Hello! I have a suggestion. So, some players might hide at the top while someone is at the complete bottom. This can stall the game, and can make people that are dead quite frustrated. My suggestion is after a certain time period (which I think should be a minute) the top layer "corrupts", turning into nether rack and killing everyone on the top layer. There would be a warning though, saying 'The top layer is corrupting in 15 seconds!', make it say the same thing for 10, then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Then after another minute, do the same thing with the middle layer, but keep the bottom layer. After 5 minutes, the game would end with no one winning if people are just sitting there not doing anything, which would also be punishable. Anyways, hope you all take this into consideration!

CrackleHarvest36

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I like the idea of map corruption for Spleef layers. This is definitely something we could keep in mind, and I would like to hear what the others think about this idea!

offband

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Builder
Personally I really like this idea, sometimes you have people that camp or sit on the top layer and it can be very annyoing.